|Products Offered:||Christmas trees, choose-and-cut.|
|Owner:||Peter and Shelly Cumpstone|
|Mailing Location:||104 Parker Hill Road Ext., Killingworth, CT 06419|
|Farm Location:||104 Parker Hill Road Ext., Killingworth, CT 06419|
|Phone:||860-663-2747 or 860-391-2747|
|Directions:||Take Exit 70 from I-95/US1N, continue on US1-N for 0.9 miles and turn left to stay on US1-N for 2.5 miles. Turn left onto Grassy Hill Road, destination will be on the left. Call ahead.|
|Open:||November 27th through December 20th.
By appointment, December 21st through December 24th.
|Hours:||Weekends, 9am to 4:30pm; Weekdays, 1pm to 4:30pm|
|Directions:||Farm is located off of Route 148 in Killingworth. From Route 148 near Chester line take Parker Hill Road north for 2¼ miles, farm on left.|
|What's Growing:||Canaan fir, Concolor Fir, Balsam Fir, Douglas Fir, Nikko Fir, White Spruce, Blue Spruce, White Pine.|
- Saws and tree carts available.
- Restrooms available.
- Tree wrapping available free-of-charge.
- Warming house available with wreaths, kissing balls, roping and birch reindeer available for sale.
- Free hot chocolate on weekends.
- Recycling after the tree season.
- Cash or checks only.